By accessing and using the services of this website by default, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not, please leave this website immediately.
On line Forms
- Where it is necessary for you to provide personal information including telephone and email addresses in order to use a service, you will provide accurate personal information and that the information provided is related to yourself. Such information about you is subject to our Privacy statement.
Customer Feedback Page
- We welcome the postive feedback of our customers. We believe our large customer base is testament to our emphasis on good customer service.
- The customer feedback page is not the place to submit complaints, warranties, or other issues with Morgan Marine; These should be directed through our contact page and our usual customer support methods.
- All customer feedback is subject to moderator approval before appearing live on the site. We reserve the right to remove / re-arrange parts of your posting for the purposes of succinctness and / or if in our opinion, your commends are inappropriate or unreasonable.
- In the event of any breach of the above conditions and / or L H Morgan & Sons (Marine) Ltd considers your use unreasonable and not in keeping with the nature and intention of our website, the following at our discretion, could be actioned:-
- Deletion of any content which is considered inappropriate or unreasonable.
Use of your recorded IP Address (Please see our privacy statement) to block access to the site.
- Use of your recorded IP Address (Please see our privacy statement) to report your breach of the conditions outlined in this acceptable use policy to your ISP.
Appropriate legal proceedings would be considered.